A Disability policy replaces income if you are injured and unable to work. Most
employers have some form of disability for their employees. Unfortunately most
people that are business owners or self-employed do not have disability coverage.
Facts concerning Disability coverage:
1) Disability coverage can be for an individual or group.
2) Coverage can be for a “short term” (2 to 24 months) or “long term” (2 months to
3) The policy provides a specific dollar amount or percentage of your income.
4) Most policies have a specific amount of time before payments begin.
5) Coverage can be added for some type of injuries specific to your needs.
*Please refer to the questions on the information page as this information will be
needed in order to provide you with a proper quote. Please contact us if we can be of