top of page


Registered Investment Adviser

A Registered Investment Adviser is defined by the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 as a "person or firm that, for compensation, is engaged in the act of providing advice, making recommendations, issue reports or furnishing analysis on securities either directly or through publications."

Robert can do the type of research mentioned above and make recommendations for an hourly fee. Also, your funds can be placed in a number of ETFs or managed funds for income or growth as you desire. As a fiduciary, Robert places your needs and desires first. 

Robert is a Licensed Registered Investment Adviser in the state of Kansas. Other states can be added at request. If you have any questions, please contact Robert at 913-962-4392 or

bottom of page